LABTEK Services can now supply a range of high level test strips, for a range of popular sanitizers including QAC, Chlorine & Peroxide.
The Extra High Level Chlorine test strip tests levels of free chlorine in a solution, in steps of 0-1000-2500-5000-7500-10,000ppm, giving results in just seconds. This test strip is great for environments requiring high levels of sanitation/disinfection, such as hospitals.
- Dip a test strip into the solution for 1 second.
- Remove the strip and wait 30 seconds, then compare to the color chart within the next 10 seconds.
The Extra High Level Peroxide test strip is calibrated at 0, 500, 1000, 2500, and 5000ppm, and gives results in 90 seconds. These strips are used to test concentration levels of Peroxide solutions used in cases where strong disinfection is needed.
This test strip is designed to work with solutions prepared from concentrated hydrogen peroxide only. It should not be used to test solutions made using “accelerated” hydrogen peroxide products. These type of solutions require specially formulated test strips.
- Remove one test strip from the vial. Do not touch the test pad with your fingers.
- Dip the test strip into the solution being tested for 1 second.
- Remove and do not shake the strip.
- Compare the test pad to the color chart after 90 seconds.
The Extra High Level QAC Test Strip (Quaternary Ammonium Compounds) measures the range of 0-10,000 ppm in increments of 1000, 2500, 5000 and 10000 ppm, and gives results in just seconds. Check for higher levels of QAC when testing stronger solutions that kill pathogenic organisms, as opposed to testing for residual QAC with our Low Level QAC test strip, or our standard QAC Quick Response Test Strip.
- Remove one test strip from the vial, being careful not to touch the test pad with your fingers.
- Dip the test strip into the solution to be tested and remove immediately.
- Immediately compare the test pad to the color chart. It is very important for the accuracy of the results to read the strip immediately (the maximum wait time is 5 seconds).
Please contact us for further details